If you would like to refer an individual into our service then please complete the following documentation.
Please make sure you have consent from the individual to do this and ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
You must always ensure the individuals contact details are safe. If they are not, then please contact us via email to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible please make sure you have completed a DASH risk assessment before referring into our service.
The Dash risk checklist should be introduced to the victim within the framework of your agency’s:
- Confidentiality policy
- Information sharing policy and protocols
- Marac referral policies and protocolsBefore you begin to ask the questions in the Dash risk checklist:
- Establish how much time the victim has to talk to you: is it safe to talk now? What are safe contact details?
- Establish the whereabouts of the perpetrator and children
- Explain why you are asking these questions and how it relates to the MaracWhile you are asking the questions in the Dash risk checklist:
- Identify early on who the victim is frightened of – ex-partner/partner/family member
- Use gender neutral terms such as partner/ex-partner. By creating a safe, accessible environmentLGBT victims accessing the service will feel able to disclose both domestic abuse and their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Follow the download links below, once completed please attach the relevant documents at the bottom of the referral form: